Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gratitude Challenge: Day 4

Don't know what the Gratitude Challenge is? Check it out HERE.

Write 2 material possessions you are grateful for.
I am grateful for my warm skirts and my leggings. They kept me quite warm last week.

Write 2 deceased people you are grateful for.
I am grateful for Alma and Amulek. Two men who lived in the ancient Americas and risked their lives to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ.


Write 2 things about today you are grateful for.
I am grateful for play-doh, we got to play with it for an object lesson today and it brought me back to being 7 years old and making play-doh snails.

I am also grateful that I have the opportunity to serve in Nashville for the next couple of days with Sister Valentine. It is really nice to have a new,
different experience.


Write 2 modern inventions you are grateful for.

My GPS drove us in to a lake! (Not really, but it thought it had.)

I am grateful for GPS's. Without them I would be lost literally and figuratively. My parents got me one for my birthday/Christmas and it has been such a blessing to have that guide.

I am grateful for magnets, I'm not sure how "modern" they are, but I'm going to say using a magnet to hold a name tag on my shirt is modern enough. I am grateful for magnets because I am able to wear my awesome name tag without poking holes in my shirt every time I wear it.

Write 2 things about the gospel you are grateful for.
I am grateful for the simplicity of the path back to our Father in Heaven. It all falls under 5 basic steps.

I am grateful for the focus that Jesus Christ's gospel puts on the family. I love that we are taught that the family is ordained of God, and that it is a vital part of God's plan that we actively work to have strong families with a foundation in Jesus Christ.





No comments:

Post a Comment