Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gratitude Challenge: Day 6!

1. I am grateful for the King James Bible. There are so many people who sacrificed so much to make it available to us.


(Watch the episodes online HERE.)

2. I am grateful for sweaters. They are so cozy and warm.

3. I am grateful for ice cream, it is the next best thing when you can't have chocolate.

4. I am grateful for CD players, they are a wonderful invention that make it possible for my apartment to be filled with uplifting words and music.

5. I am grateful for modern medicine. I know it is inspired by Heavenly Father to bless His children living on the earth today. (In this talk given by Elder Russell M. Nelson he describes how he was inspired to save a mans life during a heart surgery.)

6. I am grateful for comfy chairs.

7. I am grateful for the Hathaway family. They welcome us into their home every week and are among the many wonderful people who make sure our needs are taken care of.

8. I am grateful for colors. They brighten my life immensely.

9. I am grateful for windows. I'm not sure I can describe exactly why I am grateful for them. I just know there is something very comforting about being able to see outside of a place I am in or inside a place that I am out.

10. I am grateful for apples, I ate one today and I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Don't know what the Gratitude Challenge is? Check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment