Friday, August 5, 2011

Rainbows

It has been raining a lot lately. All of the rain reminds me of a song we would sing in primary. It goes...
I like to look for rainbows, whenever there is rain,
And ponder on the beauty of an Earth made clean again.
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again. 
I love the metaphor used in that song. I sang this song a lot before I was baptized, as a way of looking forward to being made clean just like "earth right after rain".

Today, it has been 13 years, 8 months, and 25 days since I was baptized. I get peace from the knowledge that even though I have made many, many, many mistakes since October 11, 1997, I can be washed clean again every time I repent.


Find out more about Repentance

No comments:

Post a Comment