Monday, December 5, 2011

Gratitude Challenge: Day 2!

Here is Day two of the Gratitude Challenge.


Write 1 food you are grateful for.
I am grateful for parsnips, not for any real particular reason. I just like saying the word parsnips. Also, they are pretty tasty.
Write 1 living person you are grateful for.

I am grateful for the Motter family. They are so welcoming to Sister Barnes and me and they are letting us use their computers right now.
Write 1 thing about nature you are grateful for.
I am grateful for the sky. It is so beautiful at all times of the day and in all weather. It is always incredible to look at.
Write 1 thing about today you are grateful for.

Today I am grateful it is Monday, because I get to read e mails from my family and do lots of other fun things.
Write 1 deceased person you are grateful for.
I am grateful for George Washington and other inspired people who fought to create and preserve the United States of America.
Write 1 modern invention you are grateful for.
I am grateful for the computer mouse. It makes navigating a screen so much more easy and efficient.
Write 1 place on earth you are grateful for.
I am grateful for Spruces campground up in Big Cottonwood canyon in Utah. I have so many great memories of fun camp-outs with family there.
My sister and some cousins playing in the volleyball pit by our campsite.
Write 1 material possession you are grateful for.
I am grateful for glasses, without them I wouldn't be able to see things that are far away.
Write 1 physical ability you are grateful for.
I am grateful for my memory (If you want to be technical, that might not be a physical ability, but I'm grateful for it so I'm going to write about it). I feel that I have been very blessed to be able to recall things. Although I don't have an "Iron-brain" like my siblings, I am able to remember most things that I learn/see/agree to do.
Write 1 thing about the gospel you are grateful for.
I am grateful for a living prophet. I was listening to his words from the most recent General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints this morning, and I also got to hear him speak at the Christmas Devotional last night. I am so grateful to know that he is a man who talks to God and runs the church under the Savior's direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment