Monday, December 5, 2011

Gratitude Challenge: Submissions from My Mom and Dad!

This is my Dad's list:

1- I'm grateful for my physical ability to be a firefighter.
2- I'm grateful for my house to raise my family
3- I'm grateful for my wife.
4- I'm grateful for the Prophet Joseph Smith.
5- I'm grateful for different kinds of trees that can be milled into lumber.
6- I'm grateful that it is Monday, because I hear from my missionary daughter.
7- I'm grateful for the mountains to go camping.
8- I'm grateful for A/C in my trucks and cars.
9- I'm grateful for all kinds of pork(bacon, ham, sausage, pork chops etc.).
10- I'm grateful for the atonement.


This is my Mom's list:
  1. I'm grateful I am able to play the piano. It brings happiness to me and, I hope to others.
  2. I'm grateful for memory foam, it makes getting a good nights sleep easier.
  3. I'm grateful for my parents who took good care of me and taught me right from wrong.
  4. I'm grateful for my grandparents because they each loved me in their own way.
  5. I'm grateful for mountains because of their beauty and how they make me feel secure.
  6. I'm grateful for testimonies of Jesus Christ shared by friends.
  7. I'm grateful for California because we have had many fun family vacations there.
  8. I'm grateful for dishwashers because they probably save me more time than anything else.
  9. I'm grateful for vegetable lasagna because I don't like meat lasagna.
  10. I'm grateful that families can be forever.
Do you want to be cool like my parents? Take the challenge and email me your list today!

sisterkanderson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment