Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Friends Forever

I have enjoyed many friendships over my almost 22 years here on Earth. I love each and every one of them for the unique joy and happiness they bring to my life. Some friendships I've enjoyed for many years, and some have only lasted for a few weeks. Despite the length of time we've known each other I'm grateful for the things I've learned from these people.
MerriLyn and I have lived around the corner from each other since we were 3. (18 years)
Amanda is 5, she is my "cousin-friend" as she calls it. We love to play with Barbies and run around when our families go camping together. (5 years)
This is Sarah (a.k.a Squirticus), she is my "favorite sister" We have been friends ever since April of 1994, when she was born. (17 years)
This is Sister Bishop, she and I were companions at the MTC for 3 weeks and we became best friends in that short time. (10 weeks)

This is my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has know me since I was created. He loves me and wants me to follow Him. He was the perfect example for me, and I'm striving to live worthy to be His friend by following His teachings. I know that as I do what He asks of me throughout my life I will be able to call Him my friend, and eventually live with Him and Our Father in Heaven for Eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment