Friday, September 2, 2011

Things that Make me Happy

I am a generally happy person. I'm happy with my life and with the things that I'm doing. Sometimes I may be blue, and sometimes there are things that I want to change. But normally I'm pretty good at being happy. Here are some pictures of things/people that make me happy.

My Favorite Sister, her smile is contagious.

Living in the Bible Belt. I love being surrounded  by people who love God and Jesus Christ.

Playing the Sousaphone with my friends. (I'm the shortest one in the back row.)


My Toyota Corolla, my sister named her "Big Red".
The Salt Lake Temple, my family was sealed here for time and all eternity by someone holding authority from God.

I love sharing things that make me happy, that's why I'm serving a mission. I can think of nothing better than sharing what has given me the more happiness than anything else. The restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ on the earth today makes me so incredibly happy, and I would love to share it with all of you. Go to www.mormon.org to learn more about this or ask me on facebook. I'd love to tell you myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment