Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Elder D. Todd Christofferson



Last Fall I had the great opportunity to meet Elder Christofferson and to shake his hand. It is one of my favorite memories from my mission. The reason why I love it so much is because I learned that Elder Christofferson, an Apostle of Jesus Christ, is human. He laughs and jokes around and even makes mistakes. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have gained that even though I am imperfect, I can claim to be a follower of Christ and share with others my witness that I know that He lives. The video that follows is part of Elder Christofferson's witness of our Savior Jesus Christ.



Recommended Talks:
The Divine Gift of Repentance: October 2011
“As Many as I Love, I Rebuke and Chasten” April 2011
The Blessing of Scripture: April 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment