Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter


"I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. It is because of Him that I have hope to overcome all of the hard things I go through in life. I am so grateful for the sacrifice He made for me and for all of us, I know I am loved because He spent time suffering just for me, for my pains, my mistakes, my weaknesses, and my sorrows. I know He did this so I would not have to walk alone through life. I know that He is always there for me as I strive to do what is right and follow Him. Alma 7:11-12"
This is what I shared on mormon.org/easter. I could go on and on about how much He has blessed my life, but I would prefer to hear what YOU have to say. Please share your feelings about Jesus Christ on the comments to this post, or go to mormon.org/easter and join the larger conversation. Let's all celebrate Easter by celebrating Our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment