Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Witness



Joseph Smith was called as a prophet. The Book of Mormon is true. Jesus Christ is our Savior and He has shown us the "HOW" to be able to return to live with Him, our Heavenly Father, and our earthly family in Heaven someday. He has given that to us through ancient and modern prophets. I know that as we do those things that HE HAS ASKED us to DO, we will be blessed in our lives here and in the eternities.

I invite everyone who reads this blog to find out for yourself if what I (and so many others) claim is really true. I know that as you ask God in prayer, HE WILL ANSWER YOU.

I say these things as a disciple of Jesus Christ, called by a prophet of God to share with you what I know. I know that this message is true.



A Witness by President Henry B. Eyring

No comments:

Post a Comment